Monday, March 28, 2011

4 blocks

My favorite part of My Harlem so far is that everything I need is within walking distance. My latest challenge is creating structure and learning in my 2 year old's life until she starts school in September. In record time I found out that I would not be able to get Ryan into school until she is potty trained (we are close) and even then there are no openings at any school I would actually trust with her education until the new school year. This set me on my mission to fill her schedule with education, exercise and interaction. This last week I found that everything I need is within 4 blocks. Ryan is now going to the Little Gym once a week, Kumon twice a week, Saturday storytelling at PAL, soccer and playtime at Morningside Park and there is even a wine bar that has a kiddie happy hour once a month. Add in our lesson and music time and I think we are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment